[Précédent (date)] [Suivant (date)] [Précédent (sujet)] [Suivant (sujet)] [Index par date] [Index par sujet]

Re: Censure

> personnellement je pense que tu confond de place ou que la réponse était
pas pour ton texte ...

T'occupes, Moulin! La réponse est de retour. Même que la voici:

      Re: Energies need to be focused (Score: 1)
      by Kraig on Sunday, December 09 @ 17:40:16 CST
      (User Info | Send a Message)
      Awesome article. I would say though that i think Redmond only has Six
employees i believe and I would agree that the one application per function
is the way to go for the future of the Desktop. This guy feels like most of
us i think. We're tired of just fiddling around we want a linux desktop that
means business. Mandrake was cool in the day but now its to unstable for
most of us.

Ainsi que ma réponse:

      Re: Energies need to be focused (Score: 0)
      by Anonymous on Monday, December 10 @ 13:32:29 CST
      First, I'm glad to see your message is back. It disappeared for some
time, this morning.

      If Redmond has only 6 employees -- Redmond Linux, that is -- and
45,000 square foot of office space, I guess it's because, like many
start-ups, in order to get the best personnel, it offers a swimming pool, a
tennis court and surely a roller blade ring.

      Hey, Patrick, do you have a skating ring? Are you sure you're
competent?
---------

Attention" Tu t'énerves, là, et tu deviens de plus en plus difficile à lire.

GP